Save over 25% and receive free copies of the ebooks Oral Cancer and Oral Medicine worth £80
The November issue of Dental Update coincides with Mouth Cancer Action Month 2020.
The articles cover this important subject, along with reviews on some of the many different factors that contribute to oral health.
The importance of the early detection of mouth cancer is discussed in guest editorials and there are articles on risk factors, mouth cancer from the perspective of the maxillofacial surgeon and dental hygienist. In other articles, methods for measuring oral health, preventing periodontitis and caries in children, minimally invasive practices for selective caries removal and the management of restorations are discussed. There is also a practical guide to dental photography and some technique tips for mobile dental photography.
Continuing the COVID-19 commentaries, two landmark advisory documents on practising clinical dentistry during the coronavirus pandemic are summarized.
Included in your subscription:
- Print, digital and via the Dental Update app normally £157
- 44 hours of fully verifiable enhanced CPD
- Papers are peer-reviewed by leading clinicians
- Keeping practitioners informed of innovative developments and clinical procedures and techniques
- Digital copies of Oral Cancer and Oral Medicine worth £80
- 11 issues per year
- Over 20 years of Dental Update with our online archive dating back to 1999
- Delivered directly to your door
Dental Update is the UK’s leading peer-reviewed clinical journal for the dentist in General Practice. It helps GDPs face everyday challenges occurring in the surgery, offering practical and relevant solutions and keeping practitioners informed of innovative developments and clinical procedures.